2 Nisan 2013 Salı

Özlem's mistake


Well, today, I taught my students prepositions in Methodology class with Direct Method. While I was teaching, I used the whiteboard, I drew a box and a ball to show prepositions like in, on, between, under etc.. For example, the ball is on the box, or the ball is under the box. Some students became a bit confused. They asked me ‘Hocam, How can the box stay on the box’. Therefore, I wish I'd taught them by using objects.  For instance, I could bring a box and a ball. I could show and I could make the lesson enjoyable.

1 yorum:

  1. Could one reason for this be the fact that your instructional objective may have been teacher-orientated? How could you have used relia to not only demonstrate the use of prepositions, but also use action verbs to observe if students could use the prepositions correctly?

    Also, why is it important to make the lesson enjoyable from a cognitive point of view?

    YanıtlaSil